Dear Valued Vance Customers,
As all of us in society deal with the very serious Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation, Newby-Vance Mobility and the John Vance Auto Group wants to make sure our dealerships are a safe place for our
customers and employees. That being said, we are following the proposed guidelines from the World Health Organization by undertaking the following measures.
- We have increased janitorial services, including frequency and level of disinfectant cleaning in and around dealerships, multiple times per day and additionally overnight.
- We are practicing social distancing and limiting how many people are involved in each transaction.
- We are making hand sanitizer available through the dealerships.
- We are recommending any employees not feeling well to stay home. If an employee presents symptoms they will be asked respectfully to vacate the premises.
- We encourage all customers, as well as staff to take extra precautions, including frequent and thorough hand washing to prevent the spread of any illness.
- We will be following a process to disinfect our vehicles as well as yours before it is delivered to you. We will do this whether you are purchasing a vehicle or having it serviced.
- If you don’t feel comfortable coming into the dealership we can handle the transaction via the phone/Web and do a home delivery.
Vance Auto Group and Newby-Vance Mobility understands the serious nature of the Coronavirus. We will remain open for all of your automotive needs and will cater to you in every way possible. We are in this together. At no other time has community mattered more.
The Newby and John Vance Family